An association of people employed in or catering to the Hospitality Industry, which includes Facility Managers, Chief Engineers, Engineering Directors, Maintenance Managers, Maintenance Personnel and Trainees, trade suppliers, consultants and manufacturers all working together with the sharing of ideas and experiences.
- To foster, develop and maintain continued provisions by its members of complete and courteous service to patrons and guests.
- To improve quality and efficiency of hotel property operations and to develop the proficiency of its members by the mutual exchange of ideas.
- To promote goodwill and a greater understanding between the public, government bodies and the hotel profession itself.
- To keep it members informed on questions of public importance of any proposed legislation affecting its members, provided, however that the association shall not be used in ay way for political purposes, nor shall it, as an association actively participate in the candidacy of any person.
- To do all such things as are incidental or conducive to attainment of the above objectives.
Yearly Dues Are G.S.T. Included
|ACTIVE member (hotel employee)||$175.00|
|ASSOCIATE ACTIVE member||$87.50|
|Yearly dues subject to change (Rev. 03/11)|
To Contact Us:
|Address:||C208B-777 Bay St, Suite 407, Toronto,ON M5G 2C8|
Membership has its Benefits:
Timely seminars and discussion on "Hotel" related issues.
Opportunities to gain valuable knowledge and key information on new technologies, energy efficiencies and their incentives, best practices for hotel maintenance and operations. Opportunities to network with other Hotel (Active) Members. Opportunities to join with other members to form committees investigating changes to codes and make recommendations to other Members and Hotel Management. Provide knowledge to help clear "road blocks" and sell your ideas up the line. Development of leadership skills with the latest technology to reflect not the management world or yesterday, but what is needed today and in the future. Develop new, creative and process skills. Opportunities to meet suppliers and trades that specialize in the Hospitality Industry.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can submit your concern to firstname.lastname@example.org, the board of directors will review within 60 days of receiving the notification. If the board deems your concern valid we will issue a refund of your costs. Board must be notified of the issue within 30 days of the event taking place for it to be valid for review. If you are looking to refund a prepaid event that has yet to take place, you must do so a 2 business days prior to the event to qualify for your refund.